Technical Date Sheet:
CaCo3 (Dry basis),% ≥
PH Value, (10%Soliquite)
105℃ Volatile, % ≤
Insoluble Substance In Hydrochloric Acid,% ≤
Residues,% 45μm ≤
Loss On Ignition,%
Absorption Oil Number (DOP), g/100g ≤
Note: We can produce the heavy calcium carbonate products, from
powder in particle size under 1 micrometer(=1/1000mm) to sand or
grain in size over 4cm. And there are also some processed products
which are added or mixed chemicals together to be useful for the
Applications:The heavy calcium carbonate is almost always used for a raw
material of following goods.
- Plastic: Pipe, Electric wire, Vinyl sheet, Parts of Electric
product, Parts of Automobile, Toy, Film, Garbage bag, Container,
Tableware, Food Tray, Dish Tray, Toilet table, Bedpan, Chair,ect.
- Rubber: Chemical shoes, Electric cable, Tire, Belt, Hose, Rubber
paste, Rubber glue, ect.
- Paint & Coating: Interior, exterior emulsion paint, ect.
- Paper: Art paper, Coating paper, Gravure paper, High quality
paper, Medium quality paper, Rice paper, Poster, ect.
- Building Material: Artificial marble, Floor board, Wall board,
- Adhesive, Printing ink, Compound, Glass, Ceramics, Agricultural
purpose, Feed, Toothpaste, Soap, Cosmetics, Chalk, Colors, ect.